Phenomenex is a global technology leader committed to developing novel separation, purification and analytical chemistry solutions for the life sciences and related industries. Phenomenex core technologies include products for liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, sample preparation, bulk purification chromatographic media, and chromatography accessories and equipment
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Torrance, California, USA, Phenomenex has been helping analysts around the world analyze and purify a variety of important chemicals, bio-chemical raw materials, intermediates, and finished products for more than 27 years.
It serves a broad base of customers worldwide involved in the life sciences, environmental, chemical and healthcare industries. Phenomenex has over 500 employees worldwide, with offices in 13 countries and a network of distributors across more than 60 countries.
Along with its dedication to innovative technology and customer support, Phenomenex is heavily invested in promoting the well-being of its valued employees and the health of its local and global community.
Here you can find LC columns for the following techniques:
- HPLC: High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- UHPLC: Ultra-High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- PREP: Preparative & Process Chromatography
- SEC/GFC: Size Exclusion/Gel Filtration Chromatography
- SEC/GPC: Size Exclusion/Gel Permeation Chromatography
- Ion Chromatography
- Chiral chromatography
- High-throughput analysis
- Ion exclusion
- Protein and peptide partitioning and profiling
- SFC: Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
- AAA: Amino Acid Analysis